Do you know that you can make any folder shrink to the size of 0KB without deleting any of its large content located inside? Yap! It is possible, i my self thought it was not possible until i saw it and now on our today tutorial, we are going to know how with this few and simple steps!
STEPS TO ACHIEVE THIS
1) Make new folder and rename it as ‘personal’
2) Copy any size of data and paste inside the folder
3) Open notebook and type ‘cacls personal /e /p everyone:n’ (without qouts).
4) Save it as lock.bat
5) Again open new notepad and type ‘cacls personal /e /p everyone:f ‘
6) Save it as unlock.bat (Remember that both .bat files should save in the same directory of the folder name ‘personal’)
7) After of all just run lock.bat file and you can see that our 0KB folder is ready.
8) You can unlock it by running unlock.bat file.
NOTE: Do not delete any of the files after running the “lock.bat” nor renames it.
You can hide both your bat files