Some situations we find our phone before performing the formatting operation are as follow:
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Can’t uninstall programs that you install.
3. Error messages such as “Child Installer” keep popping-up.
4. Phone only boot-up to “Nokia” word screen.
These situations need a full phone formatting whether you like it or not. So performing a full format are as follow:
1. The most important step is this first step; make sure your battery is fully charged before performing this operation.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press the Green key (dial), * (star key) & no. 3 key simultaneously and then press the power on/off to switch on the phone.
Remember, do not let go of the keys. Hold the keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone will come back to it’s original system and factory setting.
NOTE: All applications installed & not of the phones’ default will be lost. If you did a backup on your memory card, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Works with All Devices