Today thousands of people in deferent countries use your-freedom VPN. Your- freedom is one of the best tunneling software around, they give anonymity, hides your network address and make does inaccessible sites become accessible. Like me, I use your-freedom to access my PayPal account and other restrictions as a Nigerian. Aside this many people use your-freedom to bypass their network providers by making them browse free without subscribing to data plan.
To setup your-freedom is very simple and easy to follow.
Things you’ll need to setup your-freedom client:
> Your-freedom software. You can get it here
> Java run time (JRE). Download one here
> A username and password. Register one here
NOTE: without java run time on your system the client will not open.
THE 7 STEPS TO CONFIGURE YOUR-FREEDOM
With the steps below, we are assuming that you must have installed the client by now
2. On the “CONFIGURATION” tab click on “SERVER CONNECTION” and follow the below.
SERVER: ems01.your-freedom.de or choose other servers from here
CONNECTION MODE: DNS
TWEAKS: Choose your carrier.
OPTIONS: Thick Automatically switch server, Reconnect after server shutdown, Socks4/5 DNS lookups on server, Enable encryption and enable re-keying
3. Go to “ACCOUNT INFORMATION” and input your username and password you registered earlier. Note: you cannot use fake username or password because it will not work. Leave the rest information as it were.
4. Click “SAVE AND EXIT”
5. Now on the main you-freedom interface, click “PORTS” and thick SOCKS 4/5 port 1080, Web proxy port 8080.
6. Click “MESSAGES” and thick Auto scroll and change the MINIMUM LEVEL: to DEBUG
7. Click on “STATUS” and START CONNECTION.
TO SET YOUR BROWSER
Go to your favorite browser and click on settings. In your proxy area, put below
Proxy: 127.0.0.1 or localhost
That’s all folks. Do you like this post, then click the like button and also share us with friends