Many of us still use symbian phones. Have you ever been in a situation where you can’t delete a file sent to you in your inbox? You think it’s a virus, right? It is not a virus but just does stubborn file we meet once in a while.
Today without wasting our time we are going to know how to delete such files without stress…
Below are the simple steps;
1. Install FExplorer or you can use any explorer you have.
2. Launch it and go to the path/folder of your message inbox. If it’s on the C drive, it would be C:\system\Mail\00001001_S and the same if it’s on the E.
3. You will notice that there are more folders, 0 to9 and a to f. Look into all those folders and you should find the file that you want to delete.
4. Once found, click on Options>File>Delete.
5. Exit FExplorer & go to your Inbox to delete the file again.
Is that simple! For update on the go, don’t forget to subscribe to our feed. And don’t forget to click the like button if the post is of help to you.