I wanted my java phone to run different apps at a time just like the symbian phone does so I discovered a way that you too will like (if you’re on s40 java). You can now run several applications at a time in your s40 phones. I found a website which allows its registered users to create project by uploading required applications and combining them together to form a common application in which we can minimize and switch between selected applications. This facilitates the mob users to switch in between the applications pre-selected.
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK
1. Register at www dot multime dot org
2. Add your midlets by selecting the “my midlets” (without Quotes) from the rear left hand side of the resultant window (you can either select apps from your system or from an external source by clicking add by link option)
3. After uploading the required midlets, come back to the “my projects” and create a new project there.
4. Click on the “Add midlets” button and check the required apps there
5. Select build to compile them and get the output jar file ready to download
6. After downloading the application, as you launch it, there will be many midlets you added in your project, and you could use application individually, and all running simultaneously.
7. By default you could minimize application by long pressing (*) which could be changed
8. To change the key, minimize all apps then press options, here again select options and in default you will find key 42.
Press assign and press your desired key for minimizing. Below it, select the key press time in milliseconds.
9. Press options and ok.
10. Yep! It is that simple. Why not try your today and play with multiple apps all at once with your JAVA phone.
you can read this : HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR s60 PHONES (SYMBIAN)
Hit the like button and recommend us to friend if you like this post…