Okay! We’ve been hearing that to make true money online, we need to have a good amount of subscribers. But how can we get these subscribers in a “fast” rate, because I know that it takes a lot of effort to make people subscribe to your list.
When I started blogging new, I was told that to make my email list grow, I need to add a “subscribe to” button in some strategic areas – like the side bar, header and or below post.
Some even advised me to add a one time popup form to my blog if I want to get my list up there
You know, you can also fast track your list growth by giving out freebies – that’s what they told me. And truth be told, all the process I was told to carry out, did work beautifully but not as fast as I was hoping it would be (except for the one time popup form).
Grow Your Email List 3 Times Faster
Some weeks back, I was introduced to a WordPress plugin that allows your readers to optin your list in some special ways.
What it truly does is it allows you to create multiple opt-in forms in all strategic areas of your blog. And to those bloggers, who are looking for a plugin that can create an exit popup, look no further because this little gem does that and more…
Are you still wondering what plugin I am talking about? Hmmm… I am talking about the wpsubscribers
Wpsubscribers has been around since 2012, I wonder why I didn’t know or heard about it up until now . Well at least I have now, right? So let’s take a little ride on how this little and powerful gem works.
- It helps you add a Footer Bar or Header Bar Opt-In Form
- It allows you to add An Optin Form with a “lightbox”
- Display hidden content: Users will subscribe before seeing some of your hidden contents… Best for people running membership sites
- Put a “Subscribe” Box In All Your Posts
- Subscribe on registration
- Subscribe on commenting
- Put a “Subscribe” Box In Particular Posts
- Create a “Cascade” of Exit Popups
- Put Your “Subscribe” Form anywhere
- Works With ANY Email Service Provider
- Facebook Connectivity: It automatically subscribes your readers when they click your “Facebook connect” button you set for them.
- Add a countdown timer to your form: This is perfect when creating a time limit offer, don’t ya think?
- and on top of that, it work with all modern browsers
- and it even does more…
Now you see why the plugin is a good choice for young bloggers like us who wants to build our list in a fast rate?
You can get the free plugin at WordPress Plugin dashboard or you can get the premium plugin with all the above features here WPSUBSCRIBERS
The premium plugin cost 47$ with all those cool features it has with it.
If you are not too good with coding, then I suggest you use this plugin. Or if you want multiple options, then this plugin is for you as well
You can download the Plugin here WPSUBSCRIBERS PLUGIN
Over to You
What subscribe to form do you us? Is it converting as fast as you’re hopping it to be?
Do drop your answer by using the comment box below. I’d sure love to read your replies
Do you have questions, comments and or thoughts you’d love to share with us? Please do use the comment box below and we’ll reply you as soon as possible. Remember that your comments, questions and thoughts are highly welcomed and much appreciated.
Is the post good enough? Then please, do click the like button, share us and recommend us to friends because you’ll never know who among your friends might be in need of this.
Do not forget to subscribe to our feed for your latest updates on the go…