I love taking pictures, especially when I go out or having quality time with family. The simple reason I love taking selfies is, it refreshes the memory and brings fun time back…
Taking selfie is awesome. Yes, it is! But when sharing it with the world, it is a good idea to retouch it by adding some filters to the pictures so it’ll look more presentable and even more beautiful for people to see 😉
There are a lot of free apps for selfie in Playstore and some of these apps are good and some are not so good. So today, we will be discussing 5 of my favorite apps for selfie you’ll definitely going to find interesting.
The reason the below apps made the list, is simply because they have unique features many filter apps don’t. And most of all, they got some key features you’ll find in Photoshop. Like the curve etc.
Without wasting much of our time, let’s move on to the countdown, shall we…
Beautify Your Picture With These 5 Apps For Selfie
The developer behind this app really did put a lot of work to it and the work is paying off 😉
A professional selfie app created by Google will help give your pictures a professional touch. Believe me when I say the tools on this baby are on another level…
Snapseed has 29 Tools and Filters and these include Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective.
Below are some of the SnapSeed key features
- Frames – add frames with adjustable size
- Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by the digital image processing
- Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
- Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models
- Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, mid tones, and highlights
- HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
- Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
- Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
- Grainy Film – get modern film looks with a realistic grain
This is another app that has great features and can sure make your selfie looks wonderful. Aside picture, it does help beautifying videos as well… So when using your phone camera to video your child’s special day, be sure to beautify with PhotoGrid video edit or the photo edit 😉
Below are some of its key features
- Video Maker: You can combine videos and photos and even create video grids with up to 4 videos.
- Smart Face Filter/Camera: Real-time Selfie camera & video recorder
- Photo Collage: It gives you 300+ different collage templates so you can customize templates to suit your needs
- Filters: It comes with 60+ exquisite filters, including beautifying, retro, landscape, halo, black & white and all sorts of festive filters for beautiful photos. With these filters, how can you say no to this 🐒
I fell in love with Lightroom the first day I tested it. It gives you so many options to make your photo look professional with simplicity…
Some of the key features of Adobe LightRoom are
- Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
- Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
- Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
- Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision.
- Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
Camera 360 brings selfie back to life with its features and flexibility. No wonder it has gotten more than a million downloads.
Some of Camera 360 key features are as follows
- Over 100 classic photo filters to make you a master photographer! Live filters include Magic Skin/Sky/Color, Mirror, Double Exposure, Film, HDR, Storm, Starry Night, B&W, Bokeh, Sketch, etc.
- Camera360 revolutionary 3D Funny Stickers will make your photos and video selfies creative and more of fun.
Around the world, people who take selfie have the app they are comfortable using to make their pictures more fun and awesome to share… So my question for you is; which of the selfie apps do you use? Do drop your comments using the comment section below…
Note: All apps can be found at the playstore…
Back to you
It looks like I have said so much about so much on my favorite selfie app on the store, now it’s time to pass the keyboard to you 😉
Do you have comments questions or thoughts you’d love to share with us? Please do, by using the comment box below.
Remember that your comments questions and thoughts are highly welcomed and most appreciated. And also remember to share this post with friends. Because your shares and comments are what keeping onenaijablog.com alive…