Writing an epic blog post makes you feel proud of yourself, because it can increase blog traffic, especially when it receives massive shares and comments.
Writing a good blog post is great, but with time, that post will become old and will receive less attention. And as time passes, the blog post might die due to lack of traffic going to the old blog post.
As we produce new blog post, we find it impossible to promote our older posts… but what if I tell you that there is a way to still promote your older blog post while focusing on your latest blog posts?
What if I tell you that those good old posts will not only get shared on your social network, but will also increase blog traffic? Don’t worry my dear friends, this process is very easy to setup.
Blogging is hard, but we can also make it easy if we choose to. “How” you ask? By using some recommended tools and plugins, your blogging life will sure be fun.
How do you revive old blog posts and increase blog traffic? With this post you can sure make your blogging life as easy by choosing one of the plugins’ I will be mentioning here today.
Revive old blog posts and Increase blog traffic using these plugins
With the help of some plugins, you can share your old posts to your social networks automatically. The plugins are safe to use, they doesn’t suck up your bandwidth or your resource.
Note: There are so many plugins out there that can perform the auto share task, but the below plugins are the most used and recommended.
Without wasting much of your time, let’s move on to the main show…
Revive old post
According to Revive Old Post; the plugin helps you to keeps your old posts alive by sharing them to all your social networks and driving more traffic to them. It also helps you to promote your content.
The plugin allows you to set time and number of posts to share to drive more traffic.
Some Key Features
- Share new and old posts.
- Choose the time between posts.
- Choose the number of posts to share.
- Use hashtags to focus on topics.
- Include links back to your site.
- Exclude categories
- Exclude specific posts.
If you don’t want to rely on third party app to share your contents, and you want more options, then this plugin might be what you’re searching for.
Hypesocial – buffer
According to HYPESocial – Buffer; the plugin helps connects your WordPress site to your Buffer app account and allow you to automatically share/re-share your old and new Posts/Pages/Custom Post Types to all major Social Media Networks.
Some Key Features
- It connects all major Social Media Networks with your WordPress site
- Choose the number of posts to be shared
- Multiple Social Media Accounts to choose from
- Exclude categories you don’t want to share
- Choose the categories you want to share
- Choose tags/categories as hashtags
If you want your blog post to be submitted to bufferapp automatically for promotions, then this plugin might just be the right tool for you.
Tweet Old Custom Post
According to Tweet Old Custom Post; this plugin helps you to keep your old posts alive by tweeting about them and driving more traffic to them from twitter.
Some Key Features
- Share new and old posts,
- Choose the time between the tweets,
- Choose the number of posts to Tweet,
- Choose the maximum age of the post to be eligible to tweet,
- Use hashtags to focus on topics,
- Include links back to your site,
- Exclude categories,
- Exclude specific posts,
- Exclude categories of custom posts.
Like revive old post, this plugin doesn’t depend on third party sharing app. You can set it up how you want in your WordPress Admin panel.
WordPress to Buffer
According to WordPress to Buffer; this plugin helps you sends updates to your Bufferapp account for scheduled publishing to all your social networks.
- It allows you to post to your Pinterest boards
- Define different statuses for each Post Type and Social Network
- Dynamically build status updates with Post, Author and Meta tags
- Choose to display WordPress Featured Images with your status updates
- Send your publish/update statuses any number of times
- Each status update can have its own unique settings
- Each status update can be added to the start/end of your Buffer queue, posted immediately or scheduled at a specific time
- Each Post can have its own Buffer settings
If you want your blog post to be submitted to bufferapp automatically for promotions, this plugin might just be it.
If you are finding a way to promote your older blog post and increase blog traffic, the above plugins might just be the next best thing for you and your blog.
As at the time of this publication, all the mentioned plugins are working fine and easy to control
Looks like I have said so much about so much on how to increase blog traffic by automatically posting your older blog post to all social media using above plugins.
Now it’s time o pass the keyboard to you guys…
What other plugin do you use aside the above mentioned to make your blogging life more easy? Do use the comment box below to drop your answer.
Do you have comments, questions or thoughts you’d love to share with us? Please do, by using the comment box below.
Remember that your comments, questions, and thoughts are highly welcomed and most appreciate.
Was the post interesting enough? Please do click the like button and share the post to all your social networks. Trust me, a friend might thank you for this.
Do not forget to subscribe to our blog feed to receive our latest updates on the go.