If you’re trying to uninstall windows updates at a go, how to uninstall all windows updates at once in windows 10, uninstall all the installed windows updates in a single shot, how to uninstall all windows updates at once in windows 7, how to delete old windows updates, how to uninstall windows updates, uninstalling all installed windows updates in one click, then you should read on because this post will surely help.
People uninstall windows updates for many reasons.
Some of the reasons for uninstalling windows update might be because of slow system, bugs, crashes, hardware malfunction after installing updates etc.
Hey, you might have your reasons for uninstalling these updates. But whatever that reason is, it’s good for you. 😉
How to uninstall all Windows updates in one shot
Are you tired of uninstalling the Windows update one by one? Yeah, that’s time-consuming, right? Because after uninstalling, you will have to restart the system before moving to the next.
Why not follow the steps below to uninstall all the updates at one go.
- First step is to click the Windows icon and search for “cmd“.
- Right click on cmd and click Run as administrator. (see screenshot)
- Type this command in the command prompt wmic qfe get hotfixid > c:\list.txt and hit enter
- Open your Local Disk (C:) you’ll see the list.txt file. Open it using note pad
- Now delete the first line HotfixID
- Click Edit >>> click Replace and type as seen in the screenshot below
- If you’ve done that, click Replace All. As seen on the screen shot above and save it
- Open a new Notepad and copy and paste the below
for /f %%i in (‘type c:\list.txt’) do (
echo “Uninstalling KB%%i”
wusa /uninstall /kb:%%i /quiet /norestart
echo “Uninstallations Complete.”
- Save the Notepad with uninstall.bat
- Now double-click the uninstall.bat file to execute it
Now watch as it uninstall the drivers… your windows will be as new as the first day you bought it 😉
Now go and try it out and tell me how it goes…
Back to you
This method is working 100% and has been tested by me 😉
Do you have questions, comments or thoughts you’d love to share with us? Please do by using the comment box below.
Remember that your comments, questions, and thoughts are highly welcomed and most appreciated.
Do not forget to share the post with friends using the comment share button found on this site.