After creating your blog/ website, putting your adsense to the nicest places in your blog/ website, doing a lot of promotions, now your stress has finally paid off and You have received your first ever Google adsense check. Now here is my question; how are you going to cash the foreign check since you’re in Nigeria? Still thinking? I see!
This process I am about to throw light on, is very easy follow.
First we are going to use GTBANK because other banks charges higher rate.
While other banks let your withdraw some of the money, GTbank makes you withdraw the whole money.
You will open a dollar/ euro domiciliary account with them (depending on the currency of the check)
NOTE: To make the whole process simple, you will need to have a savings account with GTbank before you can open the domiciliary account.
THINGS YOU NEED TO OPEN A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT
* A recent passport photograph
* Two referees from the same banks
* And a biro/ pen (everybody needs one)
Now after you must have filled your domiciliary account form and it has been approved, now go to the teller point and fill your teller as prescribe then submit the teller along with your adsense check.
NOTE: it takes 21days for your payment to be ready for withdrawal
THE MAIN REASON OF THIS POST AND MISTAKES SOME PEOPLE MAKE:
*Make sure your domiciliary account name and your Google adsense Name are desame or the foreign bank will not issue a payment to you.
*Make sure you are holding a copy of your teller after submitting.
OTHER BANKS AND HOW THEY CHARGE
1. Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) – Opening a Domicilliary Account at GTB cost $100. You can withdraw your $100 after the whole process. Mostly preferred though depends on choice.
2. Intercontinental Bank Plc (IBP) – Opening Domicilliary Account at IBP cost $150. You can only withdraw $135 after the whole process which you are allowed to leave $15 left in your Dom. Act.
3. First Bank Plc (FB) – Opening Of A Domicilliary Account with FB cost $500(costly).
4. Access Bank (AB) – Opening A Domicilliary Account With AB cost $100, but you must always let $20 remain in your account.
That’s that… if you still have any question pertaining this post, then drop them at the comment box below.
If this post is of help to you, click the like button and recommend us to friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our feed. good luck.