Comments

Nice to know that you had fun on your birthday, and that’s just the way it should be – one day to completely be off the Internet and pamper yourself :)

Oh yes…I did notice the logo before even reading the post and I think it looks wonderful, yes – better than before, though you had it on the same green background, which again could’ve changed to a different color if you were changing things, but perhaps that you can keep for next time, if at all you want to, or perhaps you like the green background. Either ways, it’s looking good thanks to Harsh.

Thanks for sharing this with us, and yes, a logo does make a lot of difference to the blog. Have a nice week ahead :)
    Harleena Singh recently posted…65 Age Appropriate Chores For KidsMy Profile

Hello Harleena,
      I was not with my pc because i was out all day but i was always with my mobile phone. The internet is just so addictive :) but i really had fun…

I would have change the background color but don’t really know the color to change it to :) but since you bring that up and you’re a woman, i’d like you to suggest a color, if you don’t mind ;)

Oh no….I didn’t mean to say it’s not looking good at all :)

It was just a thought that if you changed the logo, even the background color could have been changed, to perhaps shades of blue as you have that on the blog background, but then I noticed that you do have green even on the right side- those widget box title and your author box a week bit is green, so it does match with that. I think it’s looking good overall….with the green itself :)
        Harleena Singh recently posted…65 Age Appropriate Chores For KidsMy Profile

Oh… Ok. Because you know i love listening to suggestions from good friends like you ;) but since you said its okay, then its ok. Do have your self a lovely day :)

Hello Ishan,
      Like the wise would say; “your first impression leaves a lasting impression” :) . Your logo is what brand your blog and it should be taken serious and professionally.
      In what ever logo you choose for your blog, just make sure it fits it and represent you. Thanks for the comment Ishan and do have a great week ahead :)

Hey Babanature,
    I know Harsh Shah is a hard worker and a creative guy, even after I rejected his first logo he is ready to create the second logo for me. The second logo is perfect and professional than the first one. I think you know, at first my blog is logoless, and I really worried about that. Thanks a lot Harsh for creating a superb logo for my blog. I should recommend anyone to go with service.
    And your new logo is awesome than the previous one. Have a great weekday for both of you.
    Sriram recently posted…Guest blogging: Is it effective in terms of SEO?My Profile

Hello Sriram,
      When somebody goes in the kitchen and cooks something extraordinary, hey! To me, that person is a professional, right? He is really doing some good job :) Thanks for the comment and do have a fabulous week ahead

Hello Babanature , Very first thanks a lot for mentioning me here, And I totally agree with the post title ” The Perfect Logo Design For Your Blog To Boost Your Business ” … or i can even say it is kind of “first impression is your last impression” . People may work hard to boost there blog, to get more and more traffic. But have they ever focused on branding, logo, design of blog ? Logo also plays vital role in blog-sphere. As a good logo create a powerful brand .It where you make your casual reader to loyal reader… So lets invest some in designing a Brand new logo…Lets make some difference …Time to make your blog into BRAND…..:P Finally Thanks A lot Babanature for believing in me :)
    Harsh Shah recently posted…Contactive : Best Universal Caller ID App For Android UsersMy Profile

Most welcome Harsh :) . Exposing talent and helping bloggers is what i am here to do… :) Thanks for putting more light to the post. do have a brilliant week ahead :)

4. Sam Adeyinka says

Hello Baba, you are right. I have been trying to create a logo myself but I don’t think it would make sense. Well, Thanks for letting me know the importance of this phenomenon. And I will love to hook up with Harsh to see what he can craft for me…. I love you sir!

Hey Sam,
      You can indeed put your trust on Harsh for a better logo and he will deliver the best. Thanks for the comment and hope you’re having a great week :)

Well bro ! Your new Logo/Header Image looks marvelous ! Creating Logo’s is a difficult task as it requires you to have great imagination and patience and Harsh has both these skills (as we can see from your logo)…website Logo’s should be eye catchy and its very important to work hard on it unless you feel that the logo you designed is the perfect one for your website/blog..if one thinks that he doesn’t have skills to create one ..he can simply choose a professional logo maker/service.

Regards,
    Pramod
    Pramod recently posted…Top 3 Best Website Hosting Services | Top 3 Best WordPress Hosting ServicesMy Profile

Hello Adesanmi,
      Seriously, logo is 100% important for any blog or website. except you don’t want people to know what you actually represent… I’d suggest you create a professional logo now and start branding you and your blog.

Hello Reginald,
      Yes! a logo represent you and what you stands for. people can easily recognizes you with just your logo. logo is as important as your blog design so it should be considered a top priority.
      Hey! you should consider having your own logo as soon as possible because you’re going to need it. Thanks for stopping by and dropping your comment. do have a great week ahead :)

6. Ariful Haque says

hey bro first time i have comment in your blog before placed my comment logo design is important can u teel me where u design ur logo. any website u used?

Second one is perfect for ur site because it has different color.

Hello Abhishek,
      I always put my ears down for review that can change my blog for the best. I don’t listen to worthless reviews or side talks, because if i do, it might destroy my blog…
      You have said it right Abhishek. Do have your self a great week ahead :)

I’m glad to hear you had a great weekend and hope you got lots of great gifts too.

I immediately noticed your logo, it’s a very noticeable change. I know that for me I created my first one because I didn’t know who to even contact about doing that and it was nowhere near being professional.

I think this is part of our learning experience that we have to have.

Let me just put it to you this way. I like the new one much better. ;-) He did a great job. I even like the other one you shared here too but you can’t really read the writing so you made the better choice.

Our logo’s are our brands so we definitely want them to be memorable but in a good way. Hope you’re happy with it and again, good job.

~Adrienne
    Adrienne recently posted…WordPress Plugins, Concerns and AdviceMy Profile

Hello Adrienne,
      Yeah! i did got some cool stuffs as gift and i am just so happy, even till now :)
      I’d say a big thank you for your sincerity, it was truly appreciated and loved :) . I also did love this logo the moment i saw it, i’d say; it was love at first sight :)
      Thanks for the wonderful comment as always. Do have your self a blessed week my friend…

Hello Daniel,
      He did the logo for me as a birthday gift, but you can talk to him with the link provided in the post and see how it goes. I know he’s not that expensive so hook him up

What a great birthday presents, Babnature! I love the new logo, it’s much easier to read. Are you using it in your Favicon? It looks like you are!

I agree, logos are important. I got a great one from my first Fiverr gig and I’m so please with it.

Best of luck to you with your new logo for your new year!
    Carolyn recently posted…What’s New At Audible!My Profile

Hello Carolyn,
      Ahh… thanks and yes i have been using it as my favicon right from the start.

Seriously, i haven’t been or tried fiverr out because i am afraid i won’t get what i actually want. But your logo too is inspiring :)
      Thanks for your kinds words Carolyn and do have your self a fabulous week ahead…

That’s a great thing Jason, to have a brand for your self. People can easily relate to you and even trust you more with it. Thanks for stopping by Jason and do have a great week ahead…

Hello,
      Our brand is our logo. people can easily recognize you with your logo so it will be good to make it professional. You can as well hook up with Harsh to create a professional logo for you :)

You are right logo design is very important, I guess it’s the first impression your reader get about you. Happy birthday in arias and congrats on your new logo design.

Thanks Ugee,
      Yes! Your first impression is your last impression so its great to use it well :) . I so much appreciate your kind words. Do have a good week ahead :)

That’s a very good one Babanature, the logo is looking really great more than the one there before. what did you celebrated over the weekend.? Thanks for sharing this with the bizsugar community.

Val

Hello Val, thanks for seeing my logo to be cool.
      Yes! i celebrated my birthday over the weekend and it was indeed a great and lovely one :) . Most welcome and do have a blissful week ahead…

Hello Babanature,
    You have such a wonderful bonding with your readers that you are a brand in yourself :-) But yes, the new logo looks very professional and gives an added edge.
    Good Luck :-)

Thanks Lalitha,
      those are some nice words coming from you and thanks for saying that, i so much appreciate it. All thanks to Harsh for giving me that professional look :)

Hello Ti
      You’re absolutely right, our logo represents us and it should look appealing and more professional. Getting a better logo should be at the back of all blog and website owners mind :) .
      Thanks for stopping by and dropping your wonderful comment. do have a great week ahead :)

Yes logo is somehow important. I have had experience on this matter also. It was when Nile Flores (the author of blondish.net) that run after me on facebook and give some advice about my logo. Finally I took her design on my blog. It simple (just words) but look better to my blog.

As your logo, I’d prefer the new one :)
    Okto recently posted…Earning a Living Online with CraigslistMy Profile

Hello Okto,
      Logo can indeed go a long way than just design. our logo represents us so it should be professional. i do like the simplicity of your logo :)
      Thanks for the comment and do have a blessed week ahead…

13. Jennifer Lara says

Hi Babanature

When I see your blog first time I feel very better for myself due to your writing style is very deductive and creative …….

I think the new logo looks better and more professional than the previous one. Although I’ve not made a professional logo for my blog, I know it is a very important aspect of a blog especially for branding.