Comments

It sounds great. I am also happy with the good news, Babanature. :D
    From your article you sounded very pleased with this news. In my country, PayPal existing but not many people know about it. Sometimes I find that an employee who works in a bank, don’t know PayPal and instead asked back “What is PayPal?”
    Hahaha..!!

Yes, all businesses should have started to go online. It is a great opportunity to grow the business, isn’t it?

Thanks for sharing this tutorial, Babanature.
    Do have a wonderful week ahead.

Nanda
    Nanda Rahmanius recently posted…6 Best Places To Advertise Your Small Business OnlineMy Profile

Hello Nanda,
      Indeed, i feel excited because my online business what limited due to not having a paypal account. But thank God, we can now hope for the best :)

Ahhh… not too many people know what is paypal except people who often transact online, but for a banker not to know what is paypal? that indeed funny :D

Thank you for stopping by mate. Hope you’re having a beautiful weekend…
      babanature recently posted…10 Essential WordPress Plugins for the Absolute BeginnerMy Profile

Hello Eedris,

The simple reason your GT Master Card is not being accepted, is simply because your card does not have enough many. Try to fund your mastercard with 1000 naira and try it again. i am sure it will be accepted…

Thank you for stopping by and do tell me how the story goes.

Great news. Now there is no restriction for every Nigeria. I remember banging my head when I wanted to purchase an item and had to use paypal. Today it’s history.

3. lalitha lalitha says

Hi Excellent Post ,

Nice post..Thanks for posting this, I saw a couple other similar posts but yours was the best so far. The ideas are strongly pointed out and clearly emphasized.

thank you for sharing .

4. Steven Bingo says

Thats really awesome news for nigerian. I’ll make sure to share it with my nigerian friends.

Thanks for share.

Hello Steven,
      I am sure that they are going to be thrilled hearing this :)
      Thanks for the comment and do have a nice week and a beautiful weekend start…

Hello Kaloyan,
      Before the introduction of paypal to Nigeria, the process of signing up was difficult but not now. Now we can easily apply like the simple process above.

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment. do have a wonderful week ahead…

5. Addison Grey says

Hi Baba,
    This is great news for all Nigerian and definitely will share with other blogger and Nigerian friends.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Keep p;osting.

Hello Addison,
      And i am sure your Nigerian friends are going to be thrilled to see this post :)
      Thanks for stopping by and do have a nice week ahead

That’s definitely great that they opened Paypal in Nigeria and other African countries, because it’s going to open so many opportunities for entrepreneurs of these countries often not favored. I’m really glad for all those folks. And thanks for letting the rest of the world know. I had no idea.
    Sylviane Nuccio recently posted…How To Tremendously Improve Your Writing StyleMy Profile

Hello Sylviane,
      Yes, this is indeed a great innovation for we Africans. Now we can easily do transaction easily with the rest of the world :) .
      Thanks for stopping by and dropping your awesome comment. Do have a wonderful weekend ahead…

Hi babanature
    It is good to learn PayPal started operations in many African countries. It will be so helpful for bloggers there to make their money transactions online without involvement of any third party.
    You well explained here the whole process of how to get PayPal account. In a listed company there is no need to go for proxy and one can put all the organic information to get the account working.
    In our part of the world in Asia still most of the countries including my country Pakistan don’t have this facility. But we are also hoping to have this in near future.
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful post that now will be a direct need of most of the bloggers in your area.
    Mi Muba recently posted…Do you know how you are dumping your each blog post?My Profile

Hello Mi,
      We bloggers in Africa did sign a partition and thank God, its been heard.
      I am sure that if your Country sign a partition as well, they will lift their restriction in your zone. :)
      Thanks for stopping by and dropping your comment. Do have a wonderful week ahead…

Hello Okto,
      Yeah, paypal has open door for more business opportunities and that’s a plus.
      Thanks for stopping by and do have a wonderful weekend…

That’s definitely great news that they opened Paypal in Nigeria and another 9 African countries!! Doing the happy dance for you guys. I was looking if Egypt was one of them but I didn’t see it. Do you have an idea if PayPal is available in Egypt and the Middle Eastern countries of not?

Thanks Babanature for the update!! Have yourself a great rest of the week!!

Be Blessed,

Neamat
    Neamat Tawadrous recently posted…10 Mistakes That Can Kill Your Blog Success!!!My Profile

Hello Neamant,
      Ahah… indeed bringing paypal to Africa has opened doors for Africa’s entrepreneurs and that’s a plus.

Yes, Egypt also is eligible to apply for a paypal account, as their country is also listed :)

Thanks for stopping by, i really do appreciate it. have a lovely weekend start.

Hi Babanature! Thanks for that piece of information. Please I tried signing up on PayPal but I didn’t see Nigeria in the listed country, what do I do?

Hello Cj,
      Simply empty your cache and try signing up again and make sure you are not using any proxy when registering. . There is Nigeria in the list of countries

10. suganya says

Hi gys ,

thi si really amazing article , great information regarding how to get a verfied paypal account . Ive read your stuff before and you are just too fantastic.Thanks for great stuff.

thank you for sharing.

Hi Baba,

I’m glad that PayPal has ventured into African countries this time. African countries have a lots of potential, and with the coming of PayPal, more and more folks would shift to online world. It would be a great help to the bloggers out there.

Thanks,